Is your business ready for Northwest rail line closures?
From inconvenience to opportunity: empowering your remote workforce during Northwest rail line closures
Download our free whitepaper
Escape the traffic gridlock.
Commute times between Epping and Chatswood are set to skyrocket when the Northwest rail line closes for upgrades in late 2018.
Would you rather your employees spend twice as long in traffic?
Or could they work remotely until works are complete?
Remote work is a smart move during rail line closures.
- Improve productivity – research shows that working remotely increases productivity by 13 percent
- Maintain employee job satisfaction – a 20-minute increase in commute time affects job satisfaction as much as a 19 percent pay cut
- Reduce the amount of time your employees spend sitting in traffic each day
Next Generation Secure Access is Here.
Mobility and BYOD create security challenges: Pulse Secure gives IT the tools to manage them.
Secure access from anywhere, any device with centralised management and visibility.
Get the right IT Infrastructure to support remote work.
Our preferred remote work solution is Pulse Secure’s secure access solution. It provides cost-effective, secure, authenticated access via SSL VPN, so employees can:
- Access your corporate network 24/7
- Click and connect from any device, anywhere
- Work from home or temporary satellite office
- Quickly upload and download corporate resources
- Avoid introducing new security threats